Arlington Porcelain Refinishing has been delighting residential home owners for over 30 years. We specialize in bathtub, sink and ceramic tile restoration and repair.
- We proudly serve the Northern Illinois, Southeast Wisconsin and Northwest Indiana region.
- Our proven refinishing process, use of our exclusive “Freedom Finishes” coatings and impeccable customer service has earned us an industry leading 14 years of Angie’s List “Super Service” Awards! Check out our reviews!
- Our exclusive “Freedom Finishes” coatings can last more than 20 years with proper care and maintenance.
- We are so confident in our Finishes and craftsmanship that we guarantee our product with an industry leading 5-year warranty.
- Freedom Finishes can be applied in any color you desire.
- We do not charge for estimates.
- We are committed to protecting the environment by advocating refinishing over replacing which reduces the amount of construction materials in landfills.
Amazing job done with my bathtub refinish. Had a fiberglass cover over an existing cast iron tub. It was a nightmare with all of the tar, silicone and glue that was used. When it was done my bathroom looked liked something out of a catalog. Thanks for everything and I will be definitely using you guys in the future and recommending you to everyone I know.
Allen came out, prepped the area to protect the floor, walls and vanity from the work andset-up a vent through the window. Work went well and now I have a bathtub that looks brand
We had a bathroom that hadn’t been remodeled since the 80’s, and had a limited budget to make some upgrades. Arlington Porcelain gave me a price that was better than the price of a total hit job. They painted my tub and tile and gave my bathroom new life. The work was very professional and was completed in the timeframe that was proposed. I definitely use Arlington Porcelain again!
“Joe & Allen are wonderful! The tub and tile look brand new now. A plumber accidentally scratched the newly refinished surface while installing fixtures, and Allen came back to fix the scratch at no charge. Excellent service, excellent quality, and excellent value.”
“While cleaning one of the two bathtubs today, I realized that today (July 9, 2016)–nearly nine years after Arlington reporcelained them in November of 2007–both tubs are still glossy & white and very nearly as beautiful they were after Arlington reporcelained them so long ago. One of the tubs has been used just about every day. The other, which is in a rental apt, has been used more sporadically. I get compliments about their appearance. Felt I should share my experience. Kudos to Arlington Porcelain Refinishing!”